The following datasets have been deprecated since 25th March 2020 :
Going forward participants must use the following files to predict the count of Confirmed and Death cases . Please refer the sample submission to see the submission format.
Instructions For Participants
- Participants must submit a solution every day to avoid penalty in the final leaderboard standings at the end of the hackathon
- The leaderboard for this hackathon is not dynamic and will only update once between 7 am and 8 am (Indian Standard Time) every day
- All invalid submissions will receive a 0% on the leaderboard
- Participants can submit only THREE solutions per day
- All current day submissions from users will be evaluated against the next days actual report as per Johns Hopkins University.
Please verify the following before submitting your solution to make a valid submission.
- The format of the file is excel(.xlsx)
- The file doesn’t contain additional styling elements such as bold headings or table borders
- The length of the submission exactly matches with that of the sample submission and test set.
BEFORE SUBMITTING THE SOLUTION PARTICIPANTS MUST MAKE SURE THAT THE DATA HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED/CHANGED – DATA REPO: https://github.com/analyticsindiamagazine/Covid-19-Hackathon DUE TO CONSTANT DATA UPDATES FROM THE SOURCE USERS CAN NOW SUBMIT 3 TIMES PER DAY OF WHICH ONLY FINAL SUBMISSION WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR EVALUATION
The leaderboard is based on the mean of 1 – ( absolute(error) / actual ) across countries and then averaged across Confirmed, Recovered and Death classes to provide a cumulative accuracy for the participant