TEG Analytics and Analytics India Magazine are organising a data science hackathon on Republic Day, 2019. The theme of the data science hackathon is “Predict Market Competitiveness For Insurance Products”.
Grand Prize: International trip for 4D/5N to a country of your choice in south-east Asia for all 4 participants of winning team.
Teams shortlisted at the hackathon will be invited to present their solution at Machine Learning Developer Summit, 2019. The winner team will be selected at the Machine Learning Developer Summit held at NIMHAS, Bengaluru on 30-31st January.
There are two stages for the hackathon:
- Offline Hackathon: Your team of 4, will be at TEG analytics office in Bengaluru to participate in the hackathon
- Presentation stage: Some teams will be finalised from the hackathon and will be invited to Machine Learning Developers Summit, 2019
To register your team click team HERE.
1. Team should be of 3-4 members.
2. This is an offline hackathon and his held at TEG Analytics Office, Bengaluru
3. All team members should be present at the venue on 26th January, 2019
4. For more info, write to email@example.com
Date : Saturday, 26 January, 2019
Venue: TEG Analytics, Indiqube Alpha, Plot No.19/24, Kadubeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli, Outer Ring Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
No Reviews found for this hackathon.