The Indian Premier League is back with more action. This season, MachineHack gives you an exciting and rare opportunity to analyze every match ever played in the Indian Premier League and come up with exciting insights to prove your Data Science Skills. The data consists of information on all matches played since the inception of IPL in 2008 till the latest final played in 2018. We challenge all data science enthusiasts to analyse the given data and create beautiful visualizations.
Submissions are rolling in!
To vote and support great visualisations click here.
Things to keep in mind:
1. Download the data and dig insights from the data using advanced analytics. Present the analysis with great visualisations.
2. We are expecting beautiful visualisations which deliver deep insights about the data and also do it using images.
3. The more aspects of the data you cover in the visualisation, the better.
4. You can use any platform or tool to create visualisations, just make sure the visualisation is beautiful.
5. Only upload your submission once after you have put all your thoughts into the visualisation.
6. Great visualisations are very specific, thorough and catch the viewers imagination.
So what are you waiting for? SUBMIT YOUR DATA VISUALISATION, GET VOTES AND WIN BIG !!