1. Hackathons are open to all registered users at MachineHack, a participant must be 18 years or older.
2. Only one account is allowed per participant; submissions from multiple accounts will lead to disqualification. This is an individual exercise.
3. We expect that you respect the spirit of the competition and do not cheat. Privately sharing code or data is not permitted—any case of code plagiarism will result in the disqualification of all users involved.
4. It is obligatory to submit a well-commented and reproducible source code that you would generate as part of this contest in .zip or .tar compressed archive or the submission will not be considered.
5. The ideal candidate is expected to hold 2-6 years of experience in working as a Data Scientist or a Machine Learning Engineer
6. The leaderboard will be updated on the basis of the AUC score of the submitted predictions.
7. Users must have an updated MachineHack profile and must specify their LinkedIn for final shortlisting.
Hackathon will be live from 3rd January 2020 to 13th January 2020.
Phase 1: AUC evaluation of submitted predictions – 3rd January 2020 to 10th January 2020.
Phase 2: Time complexity evaluation of Submitted code files – 11th January 2020 to 13th January 2020.